Thank you for shopping Tribal Candle Co. We hope that you enjoy your candle and want to share a few tips to help you get the most out of your candle and ensure it burns properly.
- Trim your wicks to 1/4” before every burn.
- During the initial burn, do not extinguish your candle before it has melted to the edges. This tip will prevent tunneling during subsequent burns. (see FAQs for more on scent memory)
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Discontinue burning when there is 1/4”-1/2” of wax remaining. Doing so could result in glass breakage.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep lit candles away from small children, pets, air vents, drafts, ceiling fans, and flammable objects.